DEFINITION OF COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is stored on your computer when you access certain web pages. Among other purposes, cookies allow web pages to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of a user or the computer and, depending on the information contained therein and the way in which you use your computer, cookies may be used to identify the user.
The web site of “BODEGAS WILLIAMS & HUMBERT S.A.” uses its own cookies as well as third party cookies, all through the domain name “brandyalfonso.com”
TYPES OF COOKIES
1.- Types of cookies, depending on the entity that manages them:
- Own cookies: Own cookies are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment or device from a computer or domain that is managed by the web site editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Third party cookies are cookies that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment or device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the web site editor, but rather are managed by another entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
2.- Types of cookies, depending on the purpose thereof:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies enable the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and to use the different options or services that exist therein.
- Analysis cookies: Analysis cookies enable the party that is responsible for said cookies to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites associated to said cookies.
3.-Types of cookies, depending upon the period of time in which the cookies remain active:
- Session cookies: Session cookies are designed to collect and store data when the user accesses a website. These cookies are usually used for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion.
- Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies are those in which data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time determined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
BLOCKING/DELETION OF THE COOKIES
You can choose to allow, block or delete cookies installed in your computer from the setting options of the internet browser installed on your computer.
ACCESS TO DATA
The cookies of our web site are only used by:
- The owner of the web site, “BODEGAS WILLIAMS & HUMBERT S.A.”, with V.A.T. No.: A11606779 and its registered office situated at Ctra. Nacional IV, Km 647 - 11408 Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz, Spain).